Do I need to have some Pre-requisite for Machine Learning?

Well, I don't think you need any extra prerequisite other than understanding simple English and a computer with you (preferably with internet connection) to access the source codes and you can move from there.

Python Pre-requisite for Machine Learning
When I started Learning, I started with python, but I realized its so boring since I already know other languages and it doesn't need any challenges in creating the Python scripts. I also got into the puzzle of Python 2 vs Python 3. I started with Python 2 (yes old golden days, where we don't have conflict to choose version), I left it in half and I continued Python 3 in later 2018 for fixing a not working script written in python.

I finally ported those codes to C#, and created "exe" for running on Windows Machines. I don't want to create an environment with every customer to have python installed. But there is a way, where you can convert your Python codes to Windows executable. There are couple of options, Py2exe and PyInstall . Both of them are easy to do, but I personally don't recommend creating executable from python, well that's my personal preference.

Am planning to cover some of python programs in order to complete our machine learning with more clarity. You don't need to know much but at least this. Most of the scripts I have taken and modified it from Stanford University Lectures for CS228 and CS231n. 


You may also like

No comments: