I don't like Microsoft Way, what's my choice?

With Windows computer, you can still choose other famous IDE's. The first one I recommend is Anaconda. It has Spyder, Jupyter and Many more. I personally recommend using Jupyter notebook for interactive programming.

Anaconda Distribution for R, Python, Jupyter, Spider, NumPy, SciPy, TensorFlow, pandas

Pycharm is another IDE which I used earlier, this is good for Python.

PyCharm - Python IDE for Professional Developers
Jupyter supports other programming languages including R, Scala and almost 40 languages.

In fact all of them are available for free. Some paid versions also there, for personal use we can stick to the free version.

When it comes to Python Language, you don't need to know any other languages to start with. It's super easy and user friendly. Python is built on top of C, and C++.

Python eliminates the variable declaration part. We can see more about python programming in my next post.




You may also like

No comments: