Dinesh Weds Mythili

Yes, Am getting married this October 26th. No time to invite friends, relatives, near and dear ones. Sorry for not coming and inviting each and everyone of you personally. I was running out of time. It was my dream to conduct in a big way but started realizing that it is not so easy as I thought of. Somehow we managed to find a marriage hall for the dates we have in hand.

Though I have done plenty of designs for various international organizations, it took a while for me to design my own wedding card. I managed to spend about couple of hours in a week day late night and designed it.

Dinesh Weds Mythili October 26

Dinesh Mythili Wedding Invitation October 26

Kindly treat this e-Invitation as my personal invitation and show your presence on Monday, October 26, 2015.



You may also like

No comments: