Me and Wikipedia - நானும் விக்கியும்

Wikipedia

During 2009, I started using English Wikipedia and I don't know even Tamil Wiki exists :-( I have started my small contributions at the end of 2010. After taking a long break, I started my contributions in English Wikisource in the mid of 2011, which seems to be very useful for me those days.


After that, I put forward my contributions in the Tamil Wikisource also. I raised my hands when I stuck with some unknown issues. Then after entered into Tamil Wikipedia, during November 2011. My First article is
Infrastructure as a Service in Tamil, obviously technical and a part of Cloud Computing.

Then I realized I can make up small articles and reached the number of 25 with Nokia 808 Pureview article in Tamil. I felt sad for not elaborating those articles due to the lack of identifying the exact words in Tamil. Later, I have started translating the articles directly from English Wiki, which helped me to expand the articles very well till I finish with the 50th Article Sunil.

Due to the attraction in Tamil Literature, I started contributing the articles about the historical books, which reveals the culture of Tamil people in the ancient time. Among those Ezhuppelupadhu, a book which consists of unbelievable stories which express the power of the language.

Currently reached the counting for 100, which I never dreamt about, along with the cleaning up the articles, translation, helping other users and lot more... :D

Translation of my above context in Tamil / ஆங்கிலத்தில் உள்ள மேலுள்ள பத்தியின் தமிழாக்கம் 


  • 2009-ம் ஆண்டு முதன்முதலில் ஆங்கில விக்கியை பயன்படுத்த தொடங்கினேன், அப்போது தமிழில்விக்கிப்பீடியா இருப்பது கூட தெரியாது :-(
  • 2010-ம் ஆண்டு ஆங்கில விக்கிப்பீடியாவில் முதல் தொகுத்தல் பணியை (மிகச் சிறிய மாற்றமே) தொடங்கினேன்
  • 2011-ம் ஆண்டு ஆங்கில விக்கிமூலத்தில் பங்களிப்பு செய்தேன், அதுவே விக்கியில் நானிட்ட பிள்ளையார் சுழி என்று கூட கூறலாம்
  • 2011-ம் ஆண்டு இறுதியில் தமிழ் விக்கிமூலத்தில் குறிப்பிடத்தக்க அளவு பங்களிப்பு செய்தேன், தெரியாதவைகளை பிற பயனர்களிடம் கேட்டுத் தெரிந்து கொண்டேன்
  • அதன்பிறகு, தமிழ் விக்கிமூலத்திற்கும், தமிழ் விக்கிப்பீடியாவிற்கும் இணைப்பை அறிந்து கொண்டேன், சிறிய சிறிய தொகுப்புகளை தமிழ் விக்கியிலும் செய்ய ஆரம்பித்தேன்
  • கட்டுரை தொடங்க அவா வந்தவுடன், சேவை உள்கட்டுமானம் என்ற கட்டுரையை தொடங்கினேன், அக்கட்டுரை இன்றும் போதிய கலைச்சொற்கள் இன்மை காரணமாக சிறிய அளவில் இருப்பது வருத்தமே :-(
  • நோக்கியா 808 ப்யூர்வியூ கட்டுரை வரை சுமார் 25 கட்டுரைகளை சிறிய அளவிலேயே எழுதியிருந்தேன்
  • பின்னர், 50-வது கட்டுரை சுனில் வரை ஓரளவு விரிவு படுத்தி கட்டுரைகளை எழுதத் தொடங்கினேன்
  • சைவ சமய இலக்கியத்திலுள்ள ஆர்வம் காரணமாக, அது பற்றிய கட்டுரைகளை விக்கிப்பீடியாவிலும் விக்கிமூலத்திலும் தொடங்கியுள்ளேன், என்னுடைய 75-வது கட்டுரையானஎழுப்பெழுபது நூல் சற்று நம்பமுடியாத தகவலாயிருந்தும், தமிழர்களின் நாவன்மை குறித்து என்னை மிகவும் சிந்திக்க வைத்த நூல்
  • நூறாவது கட்டுரையை நோக்கி நகர்ந்து கொண்டிருக்கும் நான், தற்பொழுது விக்கி துப்புரவு பணியிலும் அவ்வப்போது, கட்டுரை விரிவாக்கம், மொழிபெயர்ப்பு, மற்றும் புதிய கட்டுரைகளை உருவாக்கும் பணிகளையும் மேற்கொண்டு வருகிறேன் :D


You may also like

No comments: