ETN (Electroneum) FAQ's as of 2, Nov.17

How to buy ETN?
1. Register in cryptopia and coinbase.
2. Buy Bitcoin from Coinbase using CC or savings account.
3. Transfer bitcoins to cryptopia Bitcoin wallet.
4. Buy ETN with bitcoin in cryptopia.

How to get public wallet?
1. Go to https://my.Electroneum.com
2. Login to the account
3. Select offline paper wallet
4. Download the PDF and keep it safe. (This is the place we save all our hard work and money)
How to mine ETN?
1. Go to pool site (https://eupool.electroneum.com)
2. Download basic miner for windows (recommended for beginners)
3. Enter the public wallet address and click on start mining.
Where can I see my mining status?
Go to the pool site, scroll down enter your public wallet address and hit on lookup.
Can I mine using mobile?
Not yet. Wait for official announcement.
Can I sell my ETN which I purchased during ICO?
No, not yet.
Can I sell the ETN which I mined?
Yes you can but you need to have more than ETN tokens.


You may also like

No comments: